Welcome to Cycle Zydeco 2017!
Wednesday, April 19
Ramada Lafayette Conference Center
101 Bean Blvd, Lafayette, LA
11:00a - 5:00p: Check in, packet pick up and Expo. Here you can also pickup your pre-order bicycle rentals. If you shipped a bike to us we will have them available for pickup as well. If you are coming in late, we will have a skeleton crew available to check you in until 7:00p.
12:00p - 4:00p: Crawfish boil, cash bar and live music performed by Adeline Miller and Friends. Be sure to bring your redeemable drink tickets provided in your registration packet. This is NOT LUNCH, lunch will be on your own!
12:00p - 4:00p: Scavenger Hunt check-in for Wednesday. If you have not registered online you can do so in the merchandise area in the Expo. Be sure to bring your Thursday clue sheets with you to Vermilionville. There will be several tasks and answers. REGISTER for Scavenger Hunt to win gift certificates and daily prizes.
- Bicycle parking options if you are not staying at Ramada: 1) you can lock your bike overnight up to one of our racks outside at Ramada, 2) you can drive over Thursday morning and drop off your bike at Ramada, then drive back to the Holiday Inn or Fairfield, park your vehicle, and catch the shuttle to Ramada, or 3) if you are camping or staying at the designated local hotels in New Iberia, Breaux Bridge, or Opelousas; then you will park your vehicles at the Ramada. Be sure to have your parking pass clearly visible on the dash board.
3:00p - until: between Holiday Inn Lafayette, Fairfield Inn Lafayette, Ramada-Lafayette & Vermilionville. Blue Moon Saloon will be our official After Party hang-out. Jam session will start at 10:00p
300 Fisher Rd, Lafayette, LA 70508
4:00p - 9:30p: Cycle Zydeco Tune-Up Party with tours, dinner & concert at Vermilionville
The exclusive party with dinner, dance lessons, concert and entry into Vermiliionville are included with your registration. Be sure to wear the CZ wristband you picked up at registration!
- 10:00a - 5:00p: Tours of Vermilionville
- 5:00p - 6:00p: Zydeco & Cajun dance lessons by Moriah Istre
- 5:00p - 8:00p: Dinner: pork roast, white rice, white beans, yams, green salad, French bread, and bread pudding (Chicken can be available as a special request)
- 5:00p - 9:30p: Cash bar, be sure you bring your redeemable drink tickets provided in your registration packet.
- 6:00p - 6:30p: Todd Ortego, local radio celebrity (KBON 101.1) and cajun prankster warms up the crowd with some Cajun humor and discusses the differences Cajun & Zydeco music.
- 6:30p - 9:30p: Live Cajun music performed by the rocking, fresh Cajun-Sound group - Bonsoir, Catin
Pre-party After Party
Cajun Jam at Blue Moon until 2:00a
Your Zydeco Bucks are welcome here!