Welcome to Cycle Zydeco 2017!
Wednesday, April 19
11:00a - 7:00p: Rider packet pick up and expo at Ramada Lafayette Conference Center.
12:00p - 4:00p: Ramada Lafayette Conference Center, Crawfish boil, cash bar and live music performed by Adeline Miller and Friends.
12:00p - 4:00p: Scavenger Hunt participants: turn in clues due for Wednesday. You will receive the score sheet and clues by email in the months leading up to start of Cycle Zydeco. Be sure to bring your Thursday clue sheets with you to Vermilionville where there will be several tasks and answers. REGISTER for Scavenger Hunt to win gift certificates and daily prizes.
3:30p - 10:30p: Shuttles run between the Holiday Inn, Fairfield, Ramada and Vermilionville
4:00p - 9:30p: Cycle Zydeco Tune-Up Party with tours, dinner & concert at Vermilionville
The exclusive party with dinner, dance lessons, concert and entry into Vermiliionville are included with your registration. Be sure to wear the wristband you picked up at registration!
- 4:00p - 5:00p: Tours of Vermilionville
- 5:00p - 6:00p: Cajun Dance Lessons by Moriah Istre
- 5:00p - 8:00p: Dinner: pork roast, white rice, white beans, yams, green salad, French bread, and bread pudding (Chicken can be available as a special request)
- 5:00p - 9:30p: Cash Bar Opens, be sure you bring your tickets with you!
- 6:00p - 6:30p: Raconteur Todd Ortego warms up the crowd with some Cajun humor, in the Performance Center
- 6:30p - 9:30p: Cajun music by Grammy nomonated Bonsoir, Catin in the Performance Center
- 9:00p - 10:30p: Shuttle services between hotels & Vermilionville