Welcome to Cycle Zydeco 2018!
Wednesday, April 4
Vermilionville Historic Village
300 Fisher Road
Lafayette, LA 70508
Cycle Zydeco Tune-Up Party with tours, dinner and a performance by Nathan Williams and the Zydeco Cha-Cha's at Vermilionville.
The exclusive party with dinner, dance lessons, concert and entry into Vermiliionville are included with your registration.
Be sure to wear your CZ wristband you picked up at registration!!!
10:00 aM - 7:00 pM: Welcome to Cycle Zydeco 2018!
- Rider Check in, Packet Pick up & Expo!
- Pre-ordered Bicycle Rental Pick Up.
- Bicycle Shipping Pick up. (For riders who shipped their bikes to Lafayette)
- Pre-ordered Merchandise Pick Up
11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Scavenger Hunt Check In
Start Hunting! Register here and pick up your clues for the Scavenger Hunt! REGISTER for Scavenger Hunt to win gift certificates and daily prizes!
12:00 PM - 10:30 pM: Cash Bar [or use your drink tickets]
Be sure to bring your redeemable drink tickets provided in your registration packet. Lunch is not provided.
11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Shuttles:
The shuttles will run on a set schedule between the Holiday Inn Lafayette North, Garden Inn Lafayette (formerly the Ramada Inn & Conference Center), and Vermilionville.
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Bernard Hinault Welcome and Q&A
In the Vermilionville Performance Center
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM: Dinner on us!
Catered Dinner provided by Vermilionville's Cuisine de Maman
6:00 PM - 6:30 PM: Zydeco Dance Lessons!
Learn how to dance like Cajuns! Zydeco dance lessons by Moriah Istre
6:30 pM - 9:30 pM: Nathan Williams and the Zydeco Cha-Cha's
10:30 PM: Last Call ):
The party doesn't have to stop here! Check out the back of your Zydeco Bucks for some great after-hours locations!
Lunch today is on your own!
Cuisine de Maman (in Vermilionville) will be serving lunch from 11:00am - 2:00 pm. Check out your Zydeco Bucks for other restaurants accepting Zydeco Bucks!
If you have not registered online for the 2018 Scavenger Hunt, you can do so in the Merchandise Booth at the Expo. REGISTER for Scavenger Hunt to win gift certificates and daily prizes.
Parking Instructions for two and four wheels!
- You can lock your bikes up to our racks overnight outside at the expo & campgrounds.
- You can drive over Thursday morning and drop off your bike at Vermilionville, then drive back to the Holiday Inn or Garden Plaza (Ramada), park your vehicle, and catch the shuttle back to Vermilionville.
- If you are camping or staying at the designated destination hotels in New Iberia, Breaux Bridge, or Opelousas; then you will park your vehicles at the Vermilionville/Beaver Park. Be sure to have your parking pass clearly visible on the dashboard.
1:00 PM - 11:00 PM: The shuttles will run on a set schedule between the Holiday Inn Lafayette North, Garden Inn Lafayette (formerly the Ramada Inn & Conference Center), and Vermilionville.
Pre-Party After Party
Cajun Jam at Blue Moon until 2:00a
Your Zydeco Bucks are welcome here!