Ship your bike directly to Cycle Zydeco!
We carry insurance to protect your investment in your bike while it is in our possession.
YOU CAN PURCHASE EITHER:
1) SHIPPING FOR ASSEMBLY/DISASSEMBLY YOURSELF ($20)
2) SHIPPING FOR FULL SERVICE ASSEMBLY/DISASSEMBLY ($80).
BIKE SHIPPING INFORMATION & DETAILS
- Please note the fee you pay to Cycle Zydeco is only for handling and does not include the shipper’s charges from FedEx, UPS or any other service. We recommend shipping via BikeFlights.com where you can fill out your bike's shipping form crafted especially for Cycle Zydeco participants!
- Please ship your bike as early as possible. If you are shipping to us to assemble for you please then please have the bike arrive no later than Monday, April 15, 2019. If you are shipping to us to hold for you to assemble then please have the bike arrive no later than Wednesday, April 17, 2019.
- Please mark the outside of your bike box clearly with your contact information so we can easily identify your bike without opening the box.
- You must include a prepaid return shipping label so we can ship the bike back to you.
- We will have the bike/bike box (depending on service selected) waiting for you at check in on Wednesday, April 24th. If you are arriving early, please contact us directly to make other arrangements
- After the ride is completed on Sunday, April 28, we will transport your bike back to our facility for disassembly and repacking. Our goal is to get your bike shipped back to you by the end of the week.
- Please send your packed bicycle and prepaid return shipping label to:
413 Coolidge Street
Lafayette, LA 70501