Cycle Zydeco offers many options for lodging during the tour from camping to hotels.
- You can stay in one our designated Lafayette hotels every night "BEST OVERALL HOTEL OPTIONS". We have shuttle services to and from the ride site and the hotel running every morning and evening. Enjoy the same bed every night and avoid the hassle of checking in & out and packing/unpacking each day. This is our #1 recommendation of lodging. If this is your option we recommend that you pack a "day bag" with shoes and a change of clothes. Each morning put your "day bag" on on of our luggage trucks. When you get to the end of the ride you will have the option to shower in the shower trailer right there, or you can shuttle back to your hotel to shower then shuttle back to the party. A "day bag" will give you options.
- Camping with Padre's Cycle Inn getting concierge service with a rented tent and chairs.
- Camping on your own with your own gear. We do have limited indoor camping available on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Staying at a designated hotel in the local town which is serviced by Cycle Zydeco shuttles. Shuttle times will range from 7 to 15 minutes.
- In downtown New Iberia (Thursday night) and downtown Breaux Bridge (Friday night) there are a couple of B&B options that are in easy walking or riding distance from the CZ staging/camping site.
Includes the Ramada Lafayette Conference Center, our host hotel and the location of check-in and camping on Wednesday. The Holiday Inn and Fairfield Inn are also located nearby, shuttles will run to all three Lafayette hotels each day of the tour.
Camping and RV
We will have a campsite each night of the tour with showers available and options for either indoor or outdoor camping. Rider's and their friends and families have the option to camp out independently in tents or RVs, or to participate in full service camping with Padre's Cycle Inn.